The SYS TEC electronic product portfolio is the skilful fusion of our own high-quality sysWORXX brand products and intelligent communication components. Used in a wide variety of sectors in the predominantly industrial field, sysWORXX products contain bundled development know-how in a comparatively small space. Designed and developed in-house in our development workshop, they are also produced at the company site.
Your wishes make the difference.
sysWORXX products are used both as freely configurable basic technology and as hardware components (device), but also as convenient ready-to-use solutions for your needs. They thus give other developers or engineers freedom for their own development processes, but also support customers with ready-to-use solutions that are easy to use immediately. We implement hardware for predictive maintenance processes or help to remotely monitor environments.
Our efficient components for the realization of standard tasks and as a basis for individual solutions:
- Based on many years of experience and extensive know-how
- White Labeling & Brand Labeling possible
- Basis for fast proof of concept
- Product maintenance by the manufacturer
- Platform for individual development
- Immediately usable
IoT (Internet of Things) and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) are on everyone's lips and services in this area are increasingly in demand. Who wants to be left behind when it comes to Industry 4.0 and digitisation? For us, IoT and IIoT mean: we link worlds. And we do this in a variety of ways and always with individual customer requirements in mind. History proves it: We were already doing IIoT when it was still called distributed automation.
CANopen Manager Stack
- SDO Manager
- CANopen manager boot-ip procedure
- CiA 302 Configuration Manager
CANopen Manager Anbindung infoteam LZS
- Integration of CANopen into infoteam IEC 61131-3 system
- PLC program download und debugging via CANopen
Inspection & configuration of CANopen devices
Monitoring tool for monitoring & analyzing CAN networks
- CANopen DeviceExplorer PDL
- CANopen DeviceExplorer SRDO
- CANopen Interpreter
- J1939 Interpreter
- CANinterpreter Script