Fast, Professional, Efficient entry into openPOWERLINK
From a general overview to hardware-related knowledge.
Our workshop offers you and your team a quick, professional and efficient introduction to openPOWERLINK. Due to our many years of practical experience, we are the ideal contact for you in the area of openPOWERLINK.
In our compact workshop you will get a general overview, hardware-related basic knowledge and practical skills for the adaptation of the openPOWERLINK software stack. Our experts use reference applications to explain effective porting to high-performance hardware platforms.
With this workshop, all your questions will be answered professionally in a personal environment. Here you are guaranteed an effective introduction to the topic of openPOWERLINK!
- Overview of Ethernet POWERLINK
- Introduction to openPOWERLINK with API
- Introduction to openPOWERLINK stack reference design iMX51X platform
- Hands-on training on reference application as "master node" iMX51X platform
- openPOWERLINK overview of porting to another master CPU
- Setup of a reference application for "slave node" with the BeMicro RTE
- Duration of the workshop: 2 days
- Number of participants: max. 5 persons
- Venue: SYS TEC electronic GmbH, 08468 Heinsdorfergrund, Germany
5003003 openPOWERLINK Workshop
- 2 days workshop at the premises of SYS TEC electronic AG, hardware included: 2x BeMicro RTE, 1x i.MX51 Evaluation Board (MCIMX51EVKJ)
- Price: 3.895,00 EUR plus VAT.