Extended functionalities for the implementation of CANopen PLC devices
Easy integration to IEC 61131-3 runtime environments
The CANopen Manager Source Code for infoteam OpenPCS provides significantly enhanced functionality for the implementation of powerful CANopen PLC devices with controlling functions according to CiA 302 and CiA 405. The integrated Configuration Manager keeps the parameter settings of the assigned CANopen slave units and handles the on-demand configurations of the connected nodes during runtime. The CANopen Manager source code for infoteam OpenPCS also allows easy integration to IEC 61131-3 runtime environments and is thus ready for the development of CiA 405 compliant controllers.
Features / Details...
- Source code for integration of CANopen functions and CANopen function blocks in IEC61131 systems
- Supports PLC program download and PLC program debugging via CANopen
- CiA 302 compliant CANopen Manager source code
- complete source code of the CANopen Manager, Master and Slaves services including
- an API for NMT Master and pur NMT Slave CANopen devices (useful for HMI devices)
- high scalability and portability
- implemented in plain ANSI C
- seamlessly integrated SDO Manager and SRD Client for dynamic setup of SDO connections
- completely transparent management of SDO clients
- configuration manager using Concise DCFs (a compressed DCF format) to configure CANopen devices
- automatic configuration of heartbeats or life/node guarding
- multiple instance function - implement different logical CANopen devices on a single hardware platform
- software maintenance and technical support free of charge for the first year
- no license fees for used products
- bundles (so called Value Packs) with complete set of fully activated CANopen tools are available
- direct ANSI-C implementation and clear modularized structures support easy porting to new target platforms
- Generic OS API suitable for integration into real-time operating systems
- CANopen Manager protocol stack supports the communication layers for implementing all standardized CANopen device profiles
- CAN driver source code for a variety of target systems
- Unified CAN driver API for all supported CAN interfaces
- High-resolution time stamps
Documents & downloads...
Downloads Name Type Size Action C CANopen Source Code - Product Data Sheet 2 MB Download CANopen User Manual abbreviated version 1 MB Download I Introduction to CANopen general information 233 KB Download O ODBuilder - Software Documentation 2 MB Download ODBuilderII general information 238 KB Download T Target platforms - Supported targets 48 KB Download
CANopen Source Code for infoteam OpenPCS *
CANopen Source Code for infoteam OpenPCS, ODBuilderII, documentation, site specific CANopen stack Company license without runtime costs incl. 12 months updates and support
CANopen Source Code for OpenPCS - Value Pack *
CANopen Source Code for infoteam OpenPCS, ODBuilderII, CANopen Configuration Suite with LSS Plug-in, USB-CANmodul1, documentation, site specific CANopen Stack company license without runtime costs incl. 12 months updates and support
* In addition to the basic license an Adaption Workshop for customer specific adaptation to the selected target, as well as IDE etc. has to be done.