Our workshop offers a professional and efficient introduction to openPOWERLINK for you and your team! Due to our long-term practical experience, we are the ideal partner in the area of openPOWERLINK.
During the workshop you will get a general overview, hardware-related knowledge and practical skills needed for adapting the openPOWERLINK software-stack to your target platform. Based on existing reference applications, our experts will explain the effective porting on high-performance hardware platforms.
Finally, this workshop is the right chance to get your questions answered professionally in a face-to-face talk.
- Overview Ethernet POWERLINK
- Introduction openPOWERLINK with API
- Introduction openPOWERLINK Stack Reference Design iMX51
- Hands-on Training on Reference-Application as "Master node" iMX51X-Plattform
- openPOWERLINK overview of the adaptation to another Master CPU
- Setting up a Reference-Application as "Slave node" based on an ARROW BeMicro RTE
- Training period: 2 days
- Participants: max 5 persons
- Location: SYS TEC electronic GmbH, 08468 Heinsdorfergrund, Germany
|P / N||Description|