sysWORXX CTR-700: Control & Monitoring for Industry 4.0
Our sysWORXX CTR-700 speaks the language of your employees
Our new sysWORXX CTR-700 stands for the secure connection of automation and IT level. The inputs and outputs of this all-rounder support standard industrial signals such as digital I/Os (24 VDC, 250 VAC) and analog I/Os (0..10 VDC, 4..20 mA). It is also suitable for DIN rail mounting.
In the following we provide you with first short information about the new sysWORXX CTR-700. Detailed information is available for download in the adjacent PDF.
- Acquisition, consolidation and evaluation of various data points from the system to be monitored
- Condition monitoring (permanent condition monitoring)
- Energy management(smart building, smart industry)
- Predictive maintenance (predictive maintenance)
- Integration into Meshnet networks
- Narrowband functionality (from 2018)
- NXP/Freescale i.MX7 - i.MX7 1GHz
- 200MHz ARM Cortex™-M4
- 1024 MB RAM, 8GB eMMC
- M2M communication via OPC UA
- Data transmission to the cloud via MQTT
- CAN / CANopen, Modbus (TCP & RS485), RS232
- C / C ++, C#, Java, Phyton and IEC 61131-3 programmable user application
- Node-RED programming and visualization
- virtualization using Docker
Other languages/communication interfaces/protocols
- OPC UA
- Support of modern high-level languages:
Simultaneous execution of IEC 61131-3 PLC programs and other Linux applications.
- Two independent Ethernet interfaces for secure separation of enterprise IT and store floor OT
- Use of higher protocols like CANopen (incl. CANopen manager service for integration of other CANopen modules)
- Support of communication and data exchange with other devices via Modbus protocol by extended Modbus / TCP function blocks
- Shielded backplane extension bus
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting
Possible service by SYS TEC electronic
- Import of GPIOs, communication protocols or interfaces into different programming languages or runtime systems
- Samples available from November 2017 (product launch at SPS IPC Drives 2017).
- Series production planned for Q1/2018
Mesh networks with Wirepas
- Wirepas Connectivity offers a connectivity solution optimized for performance, bandwidth, range and latency. Our technology is hardware independent - our protocol runs on any wireless chip. Our solution allows customers to run the network on batteries for up to 15 years. Of course, this requires all network parameters such as bandwidth and latency to be captured and controlled, but that's exactly what Wirepas does. We make compromises so that the solution meets the customer's needs - no more, no less.