Working student in the field of software development
You are looking for an interesting task besides your studies and want to gain practical experience? If you are passionate about software development and Arduino and Raspberry PI are not cryptic terms for you, then you can expect exciting topics and an open-minded team.
At our location in Heinsdorfergrund near Reichenbach we offer you the opportunity of a
WORKING STUDENT IN THE FIELD OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT(m/f/d)*
- Support of the development team in individual projects
- Execution of tests (especially software tests)
- Implementation of defined software modules
- Degree in computer science, information technology or comparable
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and programming experience in C/C++, Java and C#
We offer you
- Personal support
- A reasonable salary
- High chances of being hired
- An open-minded team
- The opportunity for professional and personal development
- Sports facilities, table football, sun terrace
- An in-house canteen with supported lunch supply
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Shower and changing rooms
- A beautiful atrium for communication away from the workplace
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents to: email@example.com.
Please send your postal application to:
SYS TEC electronic AG | Am Windrad 2 | 08468 Heinsdorfergrund
SYS TEC electronic is an established medium-sized electronics service provider specializing in the development and manufacture of customer-specific solutions. The company is one of the leading suppliers for industrial automation and communication in the region and is located in Heinsdorfergrund near Reichenbach.
*For better readability, only the masculine form is used. Personal designations apply to all genders.