The CANopen IO-X2 is a very compact and cost effective CANopen IO module featuring a high-density of industrial proven I/O's.
The module includes a CPU-core including the pre-programmed firmware for CANopen communication and peripherals for the industrial inputs and outputs. Extensive diagnostic routines are implemented to ensure a most reliable and safe operation.
All inputs and outputs as well as configuration parameters are accessible via the CANopen protocol.
The CANopen IO-X2 is a CANopen slave device according CANopen device profile CiA 401 V2.1 and CANopen communication profile CiA 301 V4.02.
Two LED indicate the device state according to CiA 303-3 V1.0.
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +70°C|
-20 to +90°C
|Humidity||10 to 95% non-condensing (VDE 0110)|
|Enclosure Protection Class||IP20|
24V ± 20%
|Current Consumption||< 70mA|
Digital Inputs 24 VDC
24 (galvanic isolated in groups of 4 inputs)
CANopen device according to CiA 401 V2.1
Galvanic isolated CAN bus interface
CAN bus termination (120 Ohm resistor) via Jumper
Non-volatile storage of configuration data
- Communication profile according to CiA 301 V4.02
- Device profile according to CiA 401 V2.1
- State indicators according to CiA 303-3 V1.0
- Layer Setting Service (LSS) according to CiA 305 V1.1
- 2 TPDO
- Dynamic PDO-Linking and Mapping
- Life guarding, Node guarding, Heartbeat Producer
- Emergency Producer
- Minimum Boot-up capability (Slave)
- Minimum NMT boot-up master (Manufacturer extension)
Communication and device configuration:
- Galvanic decoupled CAN-bus driver supports up to 110 CAN-nodes on one bus
- Jumper for CAN-bus termination 120 Ohm
- Hex-encoding switches for setting node–ID and baud rate
- CAN-bus bitrate: 10kBit/s to 1Mbit/s
- High-quality connectors: (included in scope of delivery)
- Power-Supply: 2-pin plug connector
- CAN-bus: 5-pin plug connector
- I/O: single 30-pin plug connector, lockable
- Non-volatile memory for storage of configuration data
- Internal monitoring and diagnostics of: onboard temperature, power supply, memory and other controller internals
- Emergency Messages sent out in case of failure
EDS files - sysWORXX CANopen I/O modules|
P/N SO-1064 - Package includes the "Electronic Data Sheet" (EDS) for all sysWORXX CANopen I/O modules