Like its predecessor, the sysWORXX CANopen Chip F40, the new sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100 is a fully operational plug-in module with pre-programmed CANopen firmware. The integrated standard DIP-40 connector forms the interface to the target hardware and makes the sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100 a versatile communications interface.
With up to 7 I/O configurations, it provides a comprehensive selection of usable digital inputs and outputs, analog inputs and PWM outputs. The on-board configuration options allow a flexible module configuration. The sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100 is a CANopen Slave Device according to the CANopen device profile CiA DSP 401 V3.1.0 and CANopen communication profile CiA 301 V4.2.0 (tested with the CiA Conformance Test Tool). LEDs show the device status according to CiA 303-3 V1.4.
KPIs / Key Features
- Future-proof use by using the NXP S32K142 controller
- Can be used in 5V or 3.3V operation
- Higher accuracy of the AD converter - 12 Bit
- CANopen bootloader for firmware update via CAN bus
- new powerful CPU NXP S32K142 (more CAN buffers)
- Integration Layer setting services (LSS) according to CANopen standard CiA DSP 305
- analog inputs with higher resolution: 12 bit (compared to 10 bit for F40)
- Design optimised in terms of production technology
- The CPU is available as pre-programmed chip for customer-specific design-in under the designation sysWORXX CANopen µChip CoC-100.
- cost-effective communication interface
Compatibility with CANopen ChipF40
- Size and pin assignment identical: can be integrated into the existing design one-to-one on the hardware side
- existing customer applications can be taken over
- Integration of new CANopen standard
- Bitrate compatibility
- Compatibility of the CANopen device profile
- Configuration via any CANopen tool
- Sample in basic design available with 5 V
- in 3,3 V designs usable in the article variant with TI TCAN337 Transceiver
Test our new CANopen chip in your existing application!
- Sample devices based on 5V are available as of Q4 / 2019
- Documents are available on request as preliminary for download
Configuration possibilities with the sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100
Customer-specific extensions and adaptations
You have a product idea for which the sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100 seems interesting, but special functions for use in your application are still missing? Talk to us, we support you gladly with the adjustment of our hardware and software to your needs. Of course, SYS TEC electronic is also at your disposal for design development, technological support, series maturity and production at any time.
sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100 - System Manual||1 MB||Download|
EDS file - sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100|
P/N SO-1134 - Package includes the "Electronic Data Sheet" (EDS) for the sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100 module
|P / N||Description|
sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100 5V
sysWORXX CANopen Chip CoC-100 3V3
sysWORXX CoC-100 µChip LQFP64
|4002003||DIPmodul development board, incl. basic board for development and commissioning|