The CANopen Manager Source Code for infoteam OpenPCS provides substantial extended functionality to implement powerful CANopen devices with managing functions compliant to CiA 302 and CiA 405. The integrated Configuration Manager holds the parameter sets of the assigned CANopen slave devices and handles the on-demand configuration of connected nodes during runtime. Furthermore the CANopen Manager Source Code for Infoteam OpenPCS allows for an easy integration to IEC 61131–3 runtime environments and therefore is prepared for development of CiA 405 compliant controllers.
CANopen Manager Source Code für infoteam OpenPCS
- Source Code for integration CANopen functionalities and CANopen function blocks in IEC61131 systems
- Support PLC program download and PLC program debugging via CANopen
- CiA 302 compliant CANopen Manager Source Code
- Complete source code set of CANopen manager, master and slave services included
- Same API for both NMT master and pure NMT slave CANopen devices (useful for HMI devices)
- High scalability and portability
- Implemented in plain ANSI C
- Seamlessly integrated SDO manager and SRD client for dynamic establishment of SDO connections
- Completely transparent management of SDO clients
- Configuration Manager, which uses concise DCFs (a compressed format of DCF) to configure CANopen devices
- Automatic configuration of heartbeat or life/node guarding
- Multi-instance support - Implement different logical CANopen devices on a single physical hardware platform
- The first year of software maintenance and technical support included - free of charge!
- No royalties on deployed products
- Bundled versions (so-called Value Packs) with complete set of fully-enabled CANopen tools included available
- Straight-forward ANSI-C implementation and the clear modularized structure support easy porting to new target platforms
- Generic OS API suitable for integration with real time operating systems
- CANopen Manager Protocol Stack provides the communication layer for implementing all standardized CANopen device profiles
- CAN driver source code for many target systems included
- Uniform CAN driver API for all supported CAN interfaces
- High resolution time stamp
CANopen DeviceExplorer for Linux|
Evaluation version 2.9.0 *Please note the shown plug-ins are not included in standard version of CANopen DeviceExplorer.
CANinterpreter for Linux|
Evaluation version 1.9.0 *Please note the shown plug-ins are not included in standard version of CANinterpreter
CANinterpreter for Windows|
P/N SO-1123 - Evaluation version 1.9.0 *Please note the shown plug-ins are not included in standard version of CANinterpreter
CANopen DeviceExplorer for Windows|
P/N SO-1124 - Evaluation version 2.9.0 *Please note the shown plug-ins are not included in standard version of CANopen DeviceExplorer.
Available ordering numbers:
|P / N||Description|
|SO-874||CANopen Source Code für infoteam OpenPCS *|
CANopen Source Code for infoteam OpenPCS, ODBuilderII, Documentation, facility-related CANopen Stack company license without runtime fees incl. 12 month updates and support
CANopen Source Code für OpenPCS - Value Pack *
CANopen Source Code for infoteam OpenPCS, ODBuilderII, CANopen Configuration Suite with LSS plug-in, USB-CANmodul1, Documentation, facility-related CANopen Stack company license without runtime fees incl. 12 month updates and support
License extension for CANopen Stack *
for project-related, time-limited using by external development partners
* In addition to the basic license, an Adaptation Workshop has to be carried out for customization to the selected target as well as IDE etc.