Who we are, what we do every day and what makes us a regional company and employer, graduates of the West Saxon University of Applied Sciences Zwickau will learn on 13 April 2021 from 13:00 clock, as part of an online company excursion.
Together with the WHZ Career Service, our colleagues Florian Künzel (Hardware Development), Nadine Mensdorf (Marketing/Product Management) and Andreas Dinther (Software Development) will present SYS TEC electronic. In addition to a virtual tour and a short presentation, there will be plenty of time for questions!
- 5min Arrival at the meeting Short introduction of the participants and planning.
- 10 min Impulse lecture "Edge AI, Smart Monitoring and the distributed automation - about the industrial revolution and our drinking water".
- 10-15min Virtual company tour in direct conversation
OPEN SPACE FOR QUESTIONS
- Who are we looking for, what are YOU looking for?
- 5-10min Survey - How do you imagine your working life?
- Breakout rooms vis-a-vis: