Employee embedded hardware development (m/f/d)*
You want to develop freely instead of drowning in the anonymous masses - then come to SYS TEC electronic.
You want to get out of your drawer and into a company where you are not just a number, where you can develop freely and where your ideas are in demand? You are a "doer" and don't want to get lost in the anonymous masses, but want to be seen? You want to experience how your performance contributes to the overall result of the company? Is a personal, family-like atmosphere with colleagues just as important to you as it is to us? Do you want flat hierarchies to be more than just a phrase?
Are you passionate about electronics and the creation of complex electronic assemblies? Your vocation is to develop innovative solutions and products? Then welcome to our company!
SYS TEC electronic is an established medium-sized electronics service provider specializing in the development and production of innovative, individual and customer-specific electronic assemblies. Our claim is to support our customers from the first idea to series production and to offer added value.
At our location in Heinsdorfergrund near Reichenbach we are looking for a permanent position with immediate effect
EMPLOYEE EMBEDDED HARDWARE DEVELOPMENT (m/f/d)*
These are your tasks
- Development of hardware for innovative products from brainstorming to successful series introduction
- Circuit design, component selection as well as computational design of the drafts
- Coordination of the components with the technical project managers
- Commissioning and testing of functional samples in interdisciplinary coordination with software development
- Creation of process- and standard-compliant hardware documentation of the entire development process as a basis for approvals
- Willingness to familiarize with technical standards
- Support in the area of certification & qualification testing
This distinguishes you
- Enthusiasm for modern microcontrollers and new technologies
- First experiences in the development of digital or analog circuits
- Knowledge in the development of power supplies
- Familiarity with design and simulation tools (e.g. Altium Designer / LTspice)
- Basics of hardware related software development are advantageous
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team and quality awareness
What we offer you
- We are a young, dynamic and open-minded team with a "you-culture".
- You can flexibly arrange your working hours
- Nothing stands in the way of your professional and personal development
- Your new job will be exciting, varied and open-ended
- Your company pension plan will be financed by us
- You will receive attractive benefits in kind
- You will receive an attractive fixed salary
- Your induction will be carried out by the entire team
- You can look forward to regular employee events
- You will have a secure job in a company with a promising future
- Your health is important to us:
- You will receive numerous sports and health offers with your own sports room
- Your workplace is ergonomically and modernly equipped
- Your lunch is co-financed by us and you can enjoy it in our company canteen and on our sun terrace
- You will receive unlimited hot and cold drinks free of charge.
Are you the right person for this position? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, to:
Please send postal applications to:
SYS TEC electronic AG
Am Windrad 2
*For better readability, only the masculine form is used in the job description. References to persons apply to all genders.